Pay it Forward
We bought the cottage not only to provide wonderful experiences for travellers but also to be able to provide free accommodation (respite) to those in need such as those recovering from illness, full time carers and people touched by tragedy as well as supporting local community programs. In the first 3 months of opening we have given away free respite packages to 5 families as well as made a number of donations to local causes such as Belvoir Special Needs school, Beechworth Boomerang Bags, Beechworth Uniting Church and the Drive back in Time Festival. You can helps us continue this by undertaking any of the following:
1. Stay at our cottage. After expenses are covered we will take 20% from every stay to fund free respite packages.
2. Pay extra. You can add extra to your payment and we will use all of that to fund free respite.
3. Donate. Even if you do not stay with use you can donate to the funding of free respite. If you would like to make a donation please contact us for further details. 100% of donations will go to providing respite packages.
4. Share. Share our website and Pay it Forward Program to others.
5. Nominate someone in need of respite. You can nominate by emailing us the name and contact details along with a brief as to why you think they need respite. While we realise we can not help everyone we will do our best to help those who need it most.